As a preferred partner, you can receive 0.50% off your qualifying rate for auto financing and refinancing!
Get attractive new or used auto loan financing
Whether you’re shopping for the car of your dreams or researching the latest cars on the lot, securing the right financing for your situation is an important step in the process. Figuring a car loan payment into your monthly budget will help you better manage your personal finances and enjoy your new car purchase.
When you choose Nationwide Bank, rest assured that you will have access to attractive rates with flexible auto loan options, so you can comfortably purchase a new or used car while paying less on what you borrow. In addition, you’ll receive 0.50% off your qualifying rate.
Bank auto loan refinancing made easy for you and your budget
Looking to reduce your monthly car loan payments and refinance your current loan? Refinancing your existing loan may make a significant difference in your personal budget. Check out our attractive rates and financing solutions, along with the flexible features that you want.
Compare lower auto loan rates (Note: Rates displayed reflect Nationwide Bank’s lowest rate for the general market and do not reflect the 0.50% adjustment offered to you.)
|Up to 36 months||3.65%|
|37 - 48 months||3.65%|
|49 - 60 months||3.25%|
|61 - 72 months||3.50%|
|73 - 84 months||3.65%|
Loan is subject to approval.
*APR refers to Annual Percentage Rate. APR is effective as of 5/10/2013 and subject to change. APR shown assumes excellent borrower credit history. Your APR may vary based on credit history and loan term. APR shown also reflects a 1% discount for automatic/ACH payments on this loan on the scheduled due date(s). Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Online auto loan features
- Lower fixed rates
- Same lower rates for new and used vehicles
- No application fees
- Quick and easy online application
Depending on the loan amount, you have various term options available (in 6 month increments):
|Loan amount||Terms available|
Up to 84 months
$25,000 - $49,999
Up to 72 months
$12,000 - $24,999
Up to 60 months
$1,000 - $11,999
Up to 48 months
What you need before you apply for an auto loan
Before you begin your new auto loan application, you will need to gather some basic information about the new car you want to buy. If you haven’t chosen a new car yet, that’s OK. You can still be preapproved for a new car loan.
Here is the information that you’ll need to complete your application:
- The amount you would like to borrow
Information about the car if you know what you’re going to buy (If you
don’t have a car picked out yet, that’s OK; you can still apply to be
preapproved for a loan.)
- Vehicle purchase price, year, make, model and mileage
- Vehicle trade-in value, year, make and model
- Amount of your down payment, if applicable
- One form of photo identification, such as a driver’s license or state ID
- Previous residence information if you’ve been in your current home less than two years
- Previous employer information if you’ve been with your current employer less than two years
- Your annual income (salary, bonuses, retirement income, etc.)
- Other income information (alimony, child support, separate maintenance) if you wish to have it considered as a basis for repaying your loan
- If you are applying for this loan with another person, you will need to have his or her ID, residence, job and income information, too
Also, you will also need your driver’s license or state ID, and must be 18 years of age or older.